August 31, 2020 — Technologent, a Global IT Solution Provider, today announced that it has successfully achieved the Cloud Management and Automation VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Technologent is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformation by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies. This is the third Master Services Competency (MSC) that Technologent has achieved. They also hold MSCs in Data Center Virtualization and Network Virtualization.
“Technologent believes that the VMware certification process, while arduous and rigorous, puts us in a position to provide exceptional capabilities to our clients,” said Mike McLaughlin, CIO and VP of Professional Services at Technologent. “The combination of all three of our VMware Master Services Competencies; Cloud Management and Automation, Data Center Virtualization and Network Virtualization, places us in a unique field of VMware integrators. Combined with our other practices, Technologent brings expertise to bear, not only for our clients, but for our partner, VMware.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize Technologent for achieving Cloud Management and Automation Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Technologent are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value Technologent as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners' deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-EdgeTM Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 companies. They help companies outpace the new digital economy by creating IT environments that are fast, flexible, efficient, transparent, and secure. Without these characteristics, companies will miss the opportunity to optimally scale. Technologent mobilizes the power of technology to turn vision into reality, enabling a focus on driving innovation, increasing productivity and outperforming the market. Visit http://www.technologent.com.
Technologent is a registered trademark of Thomas Gallaway Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Heather Somerville Gonzalez
VP, Global Communications and Strategic Alliances